There really is a difference when you decide to shop with a boutique rather than a giant.
"Shopping small" is important for all of the reasons we've come to learn: Supporting local businesses enhances the neighborhoods we live in, provides jobs, and help business owners take care of their families. And beyond that, you're also more likely to find quality merchandise that was selected thoughtfully. How cool is that?! Most business owners I know even check to ensure the items they sell are made ethically, since those items represent them as a brand.
At KAYDA, we bring you high quality accessories that are worth what we ask for them. They're made well, and should they ever disappoint despite that, we will fix it. We use the word specialty often around here, but it is not thrown around loosely.
To us, specialty means...
1. Items do not fall victim to passing trends; rather, they represent unique character we envision our guests may have. In the words of YSL: Fashions fade, style is eternal.
2. We want you to feel fabulous and unique wearing Kayda. Why wear the same thing everyone else has?
3. We won't sacrifice quality for low prices. We select items that are made with materials we're confident in.
4. The items offered accommodate versatile lives. We want you to be able to wear the same amazing pair of earrings to a gala and to Sunday brunch. We believe our customers are daring enough to do so.
5. As often as possible, we check to ensure our items are made in fair work environments. We are especially passionate about women-made items, as you'll see with some of our upcoming collections.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit more about our developing brand. We hope you're enjoying our website. We'd love to hear from you in the comments section below!